2020 LIVE STREAMING VIA FACEBOOK
NO TICKET REQUIRED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WINGHAM AKOOSTIK FESTIVAL 2021
- The right of admission is reserved. No ticket, No entry.
- Tickets are fully transferable and non-refundable.
- Your wrist band must be worn and be clearly visible at all times. Do not remove your wristband. Anybody without a wristband will be asked to pay entry or asked to leave.
- ATM is provided on site, a bank fee for each transaction applies.
- Any person riding a bike must wear a helmet at all times.
- A maximum speed limit of 5 kph will apply to all vehicles on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in the festival precinct this includes any building, marquee, outdoor eating or
drinking area, or within 4 metres of the entrance.
- Respect the local community. The locals have been kind enough to let us hold this fabulous event in their
area so please respect them and the surrounding properties.
- The Wingham Akoostik Festival reserves the right to publish any photos or videos of an individual across
any form of media. By entering the festival, you agree to these terms. If you object to your image being
published please contact the committee at the site office near the tea rooms.
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damages sustained while entering or
on the site.
- Ear plugs and sunscreen are available for your protection
- Please consider the environment. Bins will be provided in all festival areas, so please do not litter. Please place plastic and aluminium cans into recycling bins provided
- The possession, sale or use of illicit substances is prohibited. Offenders will be removed from site and subject to Police action.
The Festival entertainment area is licensed, but the camping area is BYO. PLEASE NOTE: You are not permitted to bring drinks from the camping area into the Festival grounds. Esky checks will be carried out. ID will be required for alcohol purchases, acceptable forms of ID include Drivers License, Proof of Age, Passport. In accordance with the liquor act, it is an offense to refuse to leave a licensed area when asked, an on the spot fine of $550 applies. Additionally the licenced area must be vacated within 30 minutes of the bar closing. Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. Please drink responsibly. People wishing to enter the event who are affected by alcohol may be refused entry’
No Glass allowed! The Akoostik Festival is a glass free event (this includes BYO camping). The Akoostik Festival reserves the right to confiscate food or drinks packaged in glass.
Camp only in designated areas. DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE AFTER DARK
EXCEPT ON GRAVEL ROADS ONLY. No Campfires allowed. Gas stoves are ok (unless in case of full fire ban). Your windscreen card must be displayed and be clearly visible at all times.
Porta potties and cassette toilets are only to be emptied into the DUMP points provided and NOT EMPTIED INTO THE TOILETS.
Generators should have a noise level not exceeding 68dB. Generators must not be run for more than two (2) consecutive hours and not more than four hours per day. Due to the layout of the grounds, those on powered sites may need long leads of one continuous length of up to 35 metres (leads cannot be joined) and must be compliant to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 3000:2007 (Wiring Rules).
Keep your camp site clean and tidy and clean your campsite up when leaving the festival , be sure to leave your camp site how you found it.
Dogs must be kept under control at all times. All dogs must be on a lead when in public places. Dogs are not permitted on the show ring, in the Marquee or any building (Guide Dogs excepted). Owners must ensure that dogs are not a nuisance to others. Owners are responsible for cleaning up any ‘mess’ deposited by their pet.
Any Person who, intentionally or otherwise, damages the site, removes any equipment without permission, enters a restricted area without permission or breaches the terms and conditions set out in this document may be required to leave the site and must do so on request.